Thursday, February 28, 2013

WIPocalypse # 2 - Check In

Hello all!
Another full moon and that means WIPocalypse time.  If you are interested in joining or just curious of what it's all about click here.

Well since the last full moon not much stitching has been done.  l do have 2 finishes and a new start.  And my other WIP are still in rotation waiting to be stitched on. :) If you would like to see my finishes just  click on the finish label.  I did not want to post the pic again since I just posted it in a previous post. Also have put in couple (very little) stitches in my Snowman Carolers but not pic worthy.

 But I did want to show you my new start......







And here it is...


Harmony by Silver Lining
28ct Evenweave




Sewing Stuff


I have not been stitching a lot but have been playing with my new sewing machine.  I have a baby shower to attend, and wanted to make a burp cloth, so found this great beginner tutorial from Sew Much Ado .  She creates the cutest baby items which I plan to make for my grand babies.


Burp Clothes

Receiving Blanket
This was really fun and easy to make.  I did have trouble with the curves but I love how it turned out.  I still want to top stitch the blanket.  Well until next time ....

 Happy Stitching Everyone


4 comments:

  1. Love the new start, the colours are so pretty!
    Your blanket is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the colors on my new start.

      Delete
    2. Love your new start!! I am so jealous of your sewing (I just can't sew).

      Delete
  2. Those baby items are adorable! Nice progress on your new start. It looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments. They are all greatly appreciated.