Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weekly Update - 2/16/12

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!!  I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  Late on this post....busy with the kids' Valentine's Day Party at school and school book fair.  I did manage to get some stitching done.



I had a wonderful day. My day started by receiving card and chocolate from my boss.  I thought that was so sweet of her!  Also got a delicious cupcake from one of the executives in the office.  I would have taken a picture but by the time I remembered .... it was just crumbs.  Sorry it was just that good. :) . Today was not a good day to be on a diet at the office....lol. 




Then came home to a clean house, well I didn't trip over shoes or a skateboard.  Dinner was cooked and ready.  And a beautiful Tulip plant with a card from my  boyfriend!  It looks so pretty.  The kids gave me hand-made coupons for foot massage & dinner cooked by them. I didn't have to do the dishes!!!  I could not believe it ... this day was getting better.  Kids told me that I could relax and they would not bother me.   Yay!!!   I had a relaxing evening doing nothing but putting in a few stitches.
Well worked on some of the border at the bottom of the piece  and started on some of the back stitching. 


I did  put in a few stitches on my Snowman piece.  The arms, mittens, and book are done.  I'm still working on the tree and bottom half.  I think it is coming along nicely.




Happy Stitching Everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines day!
    Your stitching looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your comments. They are all greatly appreciated.